- Right at Home
- $29,400.00 -38,710.00/year*
558 Central Ave
There are currently weekend CHHA (Certified Home Health Aide) positions available with Right at Home. Please call us at 973-###-####
and ask to apply! Call us and ask for Symphony today! Mention this ad. 973-###-####.
Work with Right at Home of Morris & Union County, NJ! We offer flexible start dates in locations around Morris and Union Counties. Right at Home is a family owned licensed agency that has been in business over 12 years. We always treat our staff with repect. Pay can increase with experience. CHHA's perform the following functions:
Areas we provide care include:
- Performs personal care activities that assist the patient with activities of daily living which include (but are not limited to):
- Personal hygiene (assisting to bathroom or in using bedpan, bathing, care of mouth, skin and hair)
- Prepares meals and snacks according to instructions.
- Performs patient-specific activities that are taught by our Registered Nurse. These could include (but are not limited to):
- Reinforcement of dressings
- Assisting with prescribed range of motion exercises
- Measuring and preparing special diets
- Taking vital signs
- Application of an external catheter
- Performs homemaking activities which include (but are not limited to): vacuuming, dusting, sweeping or mopping floors, doing dishes, changing bed linens, doing laundry and cleaning bathrooms.
Westfield* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.