There are currently weekend CHHA (Certified Home Health Aide) positions available with Right at Home. Please call us at 973-###-####
and ask to apply! Call us and ask for Symphony today! Mention this ad. 973-###-####.
Work with Right at Home of Morris & Union County, NJ! We offer flexible start dates in locations around Morris and Union Counties. Right at Home is a family owned licensed agency that has been in business over 12 years. We always treat our staff with repect. Pay can increase with experience. CHHA's perform the following functions:
Areas we provide care include:
- Performs personal care activities that assist the patient with activities of daily living which include (but are not limited to):
- Personal hygiene (assisting to bathroom or in using bedpan, bathing, care of mouth, skin and hair)
- Prepares meals and snacks according to instructions.
- Performs patient-specific activities that are taught by our Registered Nurse. These could include (but are not limited to):
- Reinforcement of dressings
- Assisting with prescribed range of motion exercises
- Measuring and preparing special diets
- Taking vital signs
- Application of an external catheter
- Performs homemaking activities which include (but are not limited to): vacuuming, dusting, sweeping or mopping floors, doing dishes, changing bed linens, doing laundry and cleaning bathrooms.